Terms and Conditions
§ 1. General remarks
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of
Vreteno UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
(hereinafter: "Seller"), regarding the online shop www.vretena.de and all sub-domains belonging to the domain.
Different customer provisions do not apply unless the seller has confirmed this in writing. Individual agreements between the seller and the customer always take priority.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legally responsible partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
(3) The business relationships between the seller and the customer are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has its habitual residence.
The validity of UN CISG (Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Good) provisions is explicitly excluded.
(4) The contract language is available in German and English. The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for corrections are carried out in accordance with the §2 Contract contents and Conclusion of the contract.
(5) Place of jurisdiction is Darmstadt, insofar as the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same applies if a customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if the place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought.
(6) We deliver to the following countries: within Germany, EU member states and countries that belong to the European Economic Area.
(7) We are ready to participate in out-of-court conciliation procedure for a consumer arbitration. Customers have the option of using an alternative dispute resolution. The following link from the EU Commission (also known as the OS platform) contains information about online dispute resolution and serves as a central point of contact for out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
§ 2 Contract contents and Contract conclusion
(1) The subject of the contract is the selling of products. The seller offers customers products to buy in the online shop www.vretena.de.
(2) The main features of the products and/or services can be found in the respective quotation.
The purchase contract takes place via the online shopping cart system. Already with the listing of the respective product item on our website we submit you a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract under the conditions specified in the product item description. The products intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can view the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order information will be displayed again on the order summary page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the corresponding selection and enter your data there, respectively. Finally, you will be redirected back to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information here again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the respective button located under the total price, you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the purchase contract is concluded.
(3) When shopping in the online shop, the receipt and acceptance (including the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract) of the order are confirmed to the customer by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have shared with us is correct, and that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and is not prevented by SPAM filters.
We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, sales tax and payment
(1) When ordering via the online shop, the total prices stated there apply. All prices include the legal VAT.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price and the prices are plus shipping costs, which will be announced to the customer before placing the order. They are to be paid additionally by you, unless free shipping is confirmed.
They can be viewed via the respective button on our website or in the respective quotation and are shown separately during the ordering process.
The amount of the shipping costs depends on the desired destination.
They can be viewed via the corresponding button on our website: see https://www.vretena.de/en/shipping
(3) The payment methods available to you are shown via a corresponding button on our website or in the respective quotation.
The delivery to customers by the seller takes place at the customer's request against the following payment methods: via PayPal, Credit card, SEPA Bank Transfer, Apple Pay
Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded purchase contract are due for payment immediately.
(4) If a customer is in arrears with its payment obligations, the seller can demand compensation in accordance with the statutory provisions and / or withdraw from the contract.
(5) The seller always issues an invoice to the customer, which is handed over to him when the products are delivered or otherwise received in text format.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in the purchase contract, the products ordered are delivered to the address specified by the customer. The delivery takes place from the warehouse / office of the seller.
Our products are shipped with DHL Go-Green.
(2) The availability of the individual products is specified in the item descriptions. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the products in stock are dispatched within 3-5 days (working days after receipt of the payment) within Germany.
The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under the corresponding button on our website or in the respective quotation.
Information for deliveries abroad can be called up via the corresponding button on our website: see https://www.vretena.de/en/shipping
If the products are marked as not in stock during a purchase via the online shop, the seller strives to deliver as quickly as possible. Information provided by the seller regarding the delivery period is non-binding unless the delivery date has been exceptionally agreed by the seller.
(3) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery, if this appears to be beneficial for rapid processing and the partial delivery is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. Additional costs arising from partial deliveries will not be charged to the customer.
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the product items sold passes to the customer upon delivery. If the customer is an entrepreneur/ businessman, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the product items, as well as the risk of delays, passes to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person appointed for carrying out the shipment when the products are shipped.
§ 5 Retention of title
The products remain the property of the seller until all claims from the purchase contract have been fulfilled; in the event that the customer is a legal person under public law, a special fund under public law or an entrepreneur/businessman in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, also beyond from the current business relationship until all claims have been settled to the seller as per purchase contract.
You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Liability for material defects and defects of title
(1) If defects exist, the customer is entitled to the statutory warranty rights.
(3) Defects are to be reported by the customer to the seller within a warranty period of two years for new items or one year for used items from delivery of the products.
The above limitations of liability do not apply if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or issued a guarantee for the nature of the products. The above limitations of liability also do not apply to claims for damages which are directed towards compensation for any injury to life, body or damage to health caused by a defect for which the seller is responsible or for damages based on a wilful or grossly negligent breach of the seller obligations or its vicarious agents.
(4) If there are defects and these have been argued in a timely manner, the seller is eligible to supplementary performance. If the supplementary performance fails, the customer is entitled to reduce the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract. Otherwise, the statutory provisions apply.
§ 7 Information obligations for transport damage
If products are delivered with apparent damage to the packaging or the content, the customers should, without prejudice to statutory warranty rights (§ 6), complain to the freight forwarder/deliverer immediately and contact the seller as soon as possible by email or other means (post), so that the seller can claim own rights against the freight forwarder/deliverer.
§ 8 Disclaimer of liability
(1) Outside of liability for material defects and defects of title, the seller has unlimited liability insofar as the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence. The seller is also liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential duties (duties, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the purchase contract) as well as for the violation of cardinal duties (duties, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the customer regularly trusts) , but only for the foreseeable, contract typical damage. The seller is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of obligations other than the above.
(2) The limitations of liability of the preceding paragraph do not apply to injury to life, limb and health, for a defect after accepting a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(3) If the seller's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
(4) Data communication via the Internet cannot always be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available according to the current state of the respective technology. We are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 9 Cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal/cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Vreteno UG (limited liability)
to inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or by sending an e-mail). You can use the attached withdrawal form template**, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill in and send the withdrawal form template or another clear statement on our website www.vretena.de.
If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal immediately (e.g. by e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is enough for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel this purchase contract, we will repay immediately all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this purchase contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the products back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the products back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the products to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this purchase contract. The deadline is met if you send the products before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the costs of returning the products.
You only must pay for any loss in value of any products, if this loss in value is the result of unnecessary handling by you for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
**Withdrawal form template
Vreteno UG (limited liability)
I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following products (*) / the provision of the following service (*) ........... ..........................
Ordered on (*) / received on (*) ......................
Name of the consumer (s) ...........................
Address of the consumer (s) ...........................
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper) ...........................
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Last update: 23.03.2020